jueves, 21 de agosto de 2014

Miley Cyrus is alcoholic?

Actress/singer Miley Cyrus, daughter of '90s country star Billy Ray Cyrus, achieved early fame as the star of Disney's Hannah Montana series and went on to become a hugely successful pop artist.
Marina: ¡¡¡Hello!!!  Good morning people wacht every day, Hi Miley Cyrus how are you?
Patricia: I´m excited, becouse l´m here with you
Jaqueline: Miley tell us  your history
Patricia: l´m happy with my boyfren, everything starded cut my relationship with Liam Hemsworth my ex boyfren
Mariana: everything stated  lader  drunk women Miley
Patricia: 2010
Jaqueline: why  drink alcohol to Canada fefore 21 years old
Patricia: l have  lot problems with my boyfren, family and my girlfriends (Demi, Selena and Taylor)
Mariana: Miley tell us your have problems
Patricia: My problems are  my cut relactonship with Liam and  discussion with  my parent´s
Marian: Ohhh What  sad problems?
Patricia: Yes l´m solve my problems
Mariana:  Ok thanks Miley, becouse  tell us your problems the adicction  with alcohol
Jaqueline: Ok bye people wacht every day
Mariana: Have a nice day .



INTERVIEW

Reference:

http://www.biography.com/people/miley-cyrus-299134


http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/biographies/miley-cyrus.html




















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario